Fit will re-open on June 1
Please Note, at this time:
- Towels will not be provided, bring your own towel.
- Showers will not be available.
- The Snack Bar will not be open, bring your own snacks.
- The water dispensary will not be available, bring your own water.
Fit will re-open on June 1 and follow the guidelines set by the governor.
To keep you safe, with our re-opening:
- Everyone who enters the facility must wear a face mask.
- We will practice social distancing. On the cardio machines, we will require that only every other machine will be used. For training clients, you will be socially distanced from other training clients. Clients working out on their own will also adhere to social distancing. We will work together to ensure everyone has the ability to have an effective workout.
- Temperatures will be taking upon arrival at the facility.
- Everyone entering the facility must wash their hands before and after workouts.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Remember to keep your hands away from your face.
We have purchased two sanitizing stations, equipped with wipes. One will be in the cardio area and the other in the weight area. Hand sanitizer will also be readily available.
We will also be making the following adjustments to current clients’ accounts:
- All gym membership fees for June will be waived.
- All membership fees (whether monthly, quarterly, or yearly) will be credited for April and May while we were closed.
Classes will resume at a later date. For more information regarding classes, please contact class instructors directly. Instructors contact can be found under the top menu link “CLASSES.”
We look forward to seeing you in June!
Charlotte, Al, and the Fit team